Helpful Recruiting Tips
Prospective student-athletes being recruited by the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (or anyone else) should not receive cash or any other items of value from anyone associated with UW-Green Bay and/or Green Bay Athletics.
Prospects should also not receive promises of any of the above. Prospects should not receive correspondence or phone calls from anyone other than UW-Green Bay staff or faculty about the University. Prospect's families should not be promised or given any items of value or receive job promotions or new jobs based upon a prospect's decision to attend the UW-Wisconsin-Green Bay.
Neither a prospect nor his/her family should receive "free" tickets to any events other than complimentary tickets for athletics events held on campus. If any of these has occurred, or if you are unsure about whether something that has happened during your recruitment is permissible, you should contact the Compliance Office immediately at 920.465.2837.
- Amateurism: Requesting Final Amateurism
- Eligibility Center Quick Reference Guide
- Eligibility Center Website
- Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- Initial Eligibility Brochure
- NCAA Initial Eligibility Resource Index
- NCAA International Standards
- NCAA Transfer Guide
- NLI Website
NCAA Academic Standards for 2016
- 2016 Division I New Academic Requirements
- 2016 NCAA Initial Eligibility Academic Requirements Presentation
- New Academic Standards Website
- ACT Website
- SAT Website
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Residence Life
- Minnesota Reciprocity Application