GREEN BAY CAREER
2015-16 Season (Senior)
• Started in all 36 games, leading the team in scoring with 17.3 PPG, steals with 95 and assists with 129 on the season.
• Named NABC All-District Second Team.
• His 85 made three-pointers are the fifth-most ever in Green Bay history and his 245 attempts are the second-most all-time.
• Named Horizon League All-League First Team, All-Defensive Team and All-Tournament Team for the first time in his career.
• Third in NCAA in steals this season (2.57/game), setting program record with 95 steals (prev. 68, Fouse, 2013-14).
• Recorded team-high 13 games scoring 20+ points this season, after totaling two in previous three years of career.
• Poured in 39 points on 14-of-27 shooting on 2/20 vs. YSU, connecting on 8-of-20 from downtown, all career highs.
• Career-high 7 steals twice vs. Cleveland State this season, the first which set program’s single-season steals record.
• Scored 32 points in season-opener at Stanford (11/13), connecting on 6-of-9 triples.
• Named the Horizon League Player of the Week for the second time in his career on 11/16.
• Set a career high with 11 free-throws made in the Phoenix’s 115-108 OT win vs. Detroit (1/25/16).
• Tied a career high with seven assists twice, on 11/30 at SIUE and 1/2 vs. NKU (prev. 12/13/14 against Drake).
2014-15 Season (Junior)
Earned first Horizon League Player of the Week honor of his career on 12/29 after scoring a career-high 28 points in a win over Georgia State (12/27), shooting 10-of-14 from the field and four-of-six from behind the three-point arc ... started 32-of-33 games in his junior season, averaging career highs in points (10), assists (3.1) and minutes (31.2) ... scored 20 points and pulled down nine rebounds in one of the biggest wins in program history at No. 15 Miami (12/6) ... scored in double figures in 18 games ... scored 19 points on seven-of-nine shooting in a win over Milwaukee (2/5).
2013-14 Season (Sophomore)
Averaged 8.0 points, 2.4 assists and 26.7 minutes per game while starting 13 of the team's 30 games in 2013-14 ... totaled 11 points on 4-of-5 shooting and added six assists at Detroit (3/1) ... tallied a career-high 17 points on 5-of-6 shooting against Oakland (1/22) ... drained three shots from long range and scored 10 points at Chicago State (1/7) ... hit 3-of-4 3-pointers and scored 13 points off the bench against St. Francis (12/28) ... made two three-pointers and scored 11 points in win at South Dakota (12/14) ... scored 10 points and knocked down three from long range against Virginia (12/7) ... totaled 12 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists against Harvard (11/29) ... scored 15 points and added five assists against Pepperdine (11/28) ... recorded 12 of his 13 points in the first half against Minnesota Duluth (11/23) ... started and scored seven points against No. 20/19 Wisconsin (11/16).
2012-13 Season (Freshman)
Averaged 2.6 points, 1.5 assists and 15.8 minutes per game while appearing in all 34 games in 2012-13 ... totaled four points and four rebounds against Wright State (2/7) ... tied his career high with 11 points on 3-for-3 shooting against YSU (1/17) ... dished out a career-best six assists in win over Illinois-Springfield (12/30) ... started and totaled four points, four assists and three rebounds against South Dakota (12/22) ... made his first career start against Marquette (12/19) and tallied three points and three assists ... contributed four points, two rebounds and two steals at Wisconsin (12/12) ... totaled seven points and two assists at Tennessee Tech (12/6) ... scored 11 points in win over Southern Utah (11/16) ... played eight minutes in college debut against Chicago State (11/10), tallying four points on 2-3 shooting and added an assist and a steal.
PRIOR TO GREEN BAY
Averaged 18.7 points per game as a senior at Pius XI ... Associated Press Third-Team All-State ... ranked No. 10 in Wisconsin by WisSports.net.