Phoenix-Packers Steak Fry Set for April 22 at Lambeau Field
GREEN BAY, Wis. (GreenBayPhoenix.com) – On Tuesday, April 22, the Green Bay Phoenix Athletics Department and the Green Bay Packers will partner again to host the 14th Annual Phoenix-Packers Steak Fry at the Lambeau Field Atrium beginning at 5 p.m.
The annual joint venture between Green Bay’s most legendary teams – the Green Bay Packers and the Green Bay Phoenix – supports the Phoenix Fund, the principal fund for student-athlete scholarships and program support at UW-Green Bay. Over the past 13 years, the proceeds from this event have yielded over $800,000, including a record total of $80,200 in 2013.
This year’s event will be held at the Associated Bank Club Level of the Lambeau Field Atrium and include a meet and greet with players and staff from the Packers and Phoenix student-athletes and coaches from 5-6 p.m., a steak fry buffet at 6 p.m., a program featuring head men’s basketball coach Brian Wardle at 6:45 p.m. and a live auction with numerous great prizes beginning at 7 p.m. Throughout the night there will also be a silent auction and raffle prizes.
Individual tickets are on sale for the event for $100/person. To order tickets or to find out more information, call the Green Bay athletics offices at 920.465.2145 or send payment to:
UW-Green Bay (checks payable to: UW-Green Bay Foundation)
Green Bay Athletics
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311
Live Auction Items
Chef's Table for 6 at Chive's; Sponsored by Chive's
- Six-course meal prepared by world renowned chef J.R. Schoenfeld
Lake Michigan Charter Fishing Trip with Kevin Borseth; Sponsored by Fishin' Again Charters and Green Bay Athletics
- Six-hour fishing trip on Lake Michigan for five people with head women's basketball coach Kevin Borseth
Golf Whistling Straits with Brian Wardle; Sponsored by Kohler Co. and Learfield Sports Marketing
- Three people will enjoy a round of golf and dinner with head men's basketball coach Brian Wardle at Whistling Straits, home of the 2015 PGA Championship. (Must be used between April 25-June 5, 2014 or Oct. 13-26, 2014)
Door County Trolley Winery Tour; Sponsored by Door County Trolley, Inc. and Green Bay Athletics
- Up to 25 people can join Director of Athletics Mary Ellen Gillespie and enjoy this VIP tour of four award-winning Door County wineries. Package includes round-trip transportation from Green Bay and a gourmet lunch at the Board Room at Liberty Square. (Must be used from June-Nov. 2015)
Backyard Cookout with Brian Wardle; Sponsored by Hagemeister Park, Melotte Distributing and Green Bay Athletics
- Twelve people can spend a summer evening enjoying dinner and good company at the home of Brian and Lecia Wardle.
Experience Belize; Sponsored by Tracy Alpert and John Burke
- Visit the beautiful country of Belize and spend seven nights at a luxurious, two-bedroom beachfront condo in Ambergris Caye. Casino, restaurant and grocery store on the property. (Dates must be mutually agreed upon between Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2015)
Packers Ticket Package; Sponsored by the Green Bay Packers
- VIP gameday package including four pregame sideline passes to walk through the tunnel at Lambeau Field, four game tickets and a VIP parking pass. (Game to be agreed upon with the Green Bay Packers, restrictions may apply)
###For the latest and most up-to-date information on Green Bay Athletics, please visit GreenBayPhoenix.com.