GREEN BAY CAREER
2016-17 Season (Junior)
• Named to Horizon League All-Defensive Team
• Finished third on the team in scoring with 10.1 PPG after starting in all 32 of his team's games
• Scored season-high 21 points at Detroit Mercy (1/29/17), playing 34 minutes and converting on a career-high eight out of nine field goal attempts
• Reached double-figures in 17 games, eight of them coming in Horizon League play
• Played in career-high 40 minutes in his team's 94-92 overtime victory over SIUE on Dec. 19, 2016
• Led team with a 80.6 free throw percentage, going 75-for-93 on the season
• Led team in total minutes played (895) and minutes per game with 28.0 MPG
• Has played in 68-straight games and has started in 60-straight
2015-16 Season (Sophomore)
• Scored a game-high and led team with 22 points in its NCAA Tournament game against Texas A&M. Went 5-for-6 from three-point range and 5-for-6 at the free throw line.
• Has established new careers highs in every major statistical category this season.
• Connected on at least one triple in 10 consecutive games since 2/13 at Oakland, shooting 41.2 percent (14-of-34).
• Grabbed career-high-tying 8 rebounds in Horizon League Championship vs. Wright State (11/17).
• Finished with 18 points on 7-of-12 from the field, registering a career-high 33 minutes vs. Oakland (1/23).
• Set a career high with 20 points vs. Wright State (1/4), shooting 6-of-9 from the field and 3-of-4 downtown.
• Scored 16 points in 18 minutes vs. UW-Superior (12/20), adding career bests in steals (4) and FTM (5).
2014-15 Season (Freshman)
Appeared in 20 games as a freshman, averaging 2.2 points and 6.7 minutes ... scored season-high eight points on four-for-four shooting with four rebounds in 13 minutes of play in a win over Minnesota-Duluth (12/1) ... tallied seven points and four rebounds in 15 minutes at Georgia State (12/4) ... scored six points and pulled down a career-high five rebounds with two assists and two steals in 23 minutes of play in the first round of the NIT at Illinois State (3/18) ... shot 42.9% from 3-point range in 2014-15.
PRIOR TO GREEN BAY
Averaged 21.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 4.0 assists for Victory Rock Prep...Helped Providence St. Mel to a 25-6 record as a senior ... averaged 18.0 points, 4.8 rebounds, 2.2 steals, and 1.8 assists per game during his senior year of high school ... Illinois Basketball Coaches Association first-team all-state as a junior and senior ... Chicago Prep Conference Most Valuable Player as a junior and a senior.